May 19, 2016
Protected: a happy goodbye
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 19th, 2016 at 5:13 am and posted in 365yoga. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
- yogini. dreamer. reader. writer. mental health nurse.
- To heal is to touch with love that which we previously touched with fear. --Stephen Levine
- come away with me. we can paint our dreams in bright yellow and purple hues and string them together with band aids and the little bits of love we can muster from our rusty parts. we can fly away on them and never look back. -- lissa
- Each day, each moment, we get to choose whether we respond with happiness or misery, love or fear. -- lissa
- We must travel in the direction of our fears. -- John Berryman
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. -- Jonathan Safran Foer
- "Through practice, I've come to see that the deepest source of my misery is not wanting things to be the way they are. Not wanting my self to be the way I am. Not wanting the world to be the way it is. Not wanting others to be the way they are. Whenever I'm suffering, I find this war with reality to be at the heart of my problem." -- Stephen Cope.
- I feel like something broke inside of me and all of this light is shining through --my darkness became my light. -- lissa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
please do not use my work without my permission or attribution.